In Another Form ( my perverted form )

Comments on the world that I find myself in, my musings on everything else and some photo's i'd like to share.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Got to excuse the lack of posts from me at the moment, going through a few life changing moves at the moment.. hopefully all for the better. Been keeping active and busy, probably too busy, but hey i complain when i'm not busy so i'd better not complain!

What's with the crazy weather again in Adelaide ?, flooding, Christmas displays floating down the Torrens, if anyone has seen 'Happy' (the dwarf), please contact the Brewery! Looks like we may have sun for the next few days again, swear that summer is just around the corner!

Also hoping to have some photo's up, got to organise last minute/week photo shoot session!, you know who u are! pls contact me soon! :p

3 Comments:

  • At Sat Nov 12, 04:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, what is up with this? I was hoping all the negative effects of global warming would get America (hurricans, floods, etc) and bypass little ol' Adelaide but nooo...

    Don't know about the photo thing, I love taking photos but I am told I have an amazing ability to take the WORST pictures of anyone in the world (and having recently gone through years of photos I have taken I would have to err...agree...damn.) So probably no one should want to let me near them with a camera. Sorry.

    Hope all goes well, though, and we'll see your pictures up soon ;)

    Saathi*

     
  • At Sun Nov 13, 01:15:00 am, Blogger Sairento said…

    Seems like normal weather parity has returned these last few days, sunny, dry, nothing special just a typical spring day! Good to know we don't get missed out all the time anyway!

    that's ok about the photo's, thanks for your reply anyway :) yep stay tuned as they say!

     
  • At Sun Nov 20, 06:55:00 pm, Blogger pirategirl said…

    *hides*
    yes i know who i am.
    sorry, im getting there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home