In Another Form ( my perverted form )

Comments on the world that I find myself in, my musings on everything else and some photo's i'd like to share.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Just seen that Rundle Arcade is getting a refurbishment now, seems like they're not going to stop until the whole of Rundle Mall is refitted. Wonder what other shops we'll get to see there ?

It's good to see that Adelaide is getting a bit of a makeover anyway, need to attract more people to the state and with more shops and attractions then more people will come here. Still need a theme park though... ! Shouldn't have to go all the way to the Gold Coast!

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Nov 04, 10:29:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am with you there. What is with the lack of theme parks? The best we have is the Adelaide Show, which is nothing to boast about. The rides are rickety, cost, what, $6 per ride not to mention the entry fee. Also, they kinda suck...there is no rollercoaster (although I can tell you if they had one at the Show I probably wouldn't ride it because it would probably look like every other ride there: about to fall apart.)

    Ah, well.

    Saathi*

     
  • At Sat Nov 12, 12:42:00 am, Blogger Sairento said…

    I guess Glenelg might be the closest we get to a theme park for now.. looks like they're be a ferris wheel at least.

    Yep don't trust the Adelaide Show rides either, particulary after the accident on one a few years back if I remember rightly ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home