In Another Form ( my perverted form )

Comments on the world that I find myself in, my musings on everything else and some photo's i'd like to share.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I've been a slack ar*e this week, hardly any writings on my blog. So what does happen, i hear you ask (or maybe not..) in the average day of me ? Well I have a fairly traditional 9 to 5 job, except that these days, 9 to 5 means 8'ish to 5'ish, funny how the standard job hours have lengthened over a short length of time. After getting home and rustling up some dinner, if i'm not playing/watching some sport of some kind, or out on the town, I'm more than likely to be here in front of the ol' computer playing some online games, or chatting to friends overseas or.. even writing this, amongst the many projects I'm involved with. Probably doesn't sound too exciting eh ?!

Talking of projects, I'm getting involved in some kind of games community based thing at the moment, though haven't done anything of note for that. I am/is/was in the process of geting some photo's up on this site, which i hope you'd like my loyal readers. Maybe I should add a Podcast or something here (if possible) so you can hear my dulcet tones ? though i haven't got any kind of news broadcasters voice by any means.

Anyone got any mad parties/nights out I can gatecrash this weekend ? Give me something crazy that I can write on this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home